Hornady V-MAX 6MM .243 75gr 100ct box
Hornady's V-Max Bullets feature a polymer tip which enhances accuracy and promotes devastating expansion. The tip raises the ballistic coefficient for faster velocity and also acts as a wedge, initiating bullet expansion. The boat tail creates in-flight stability for long-range shooting. Hornady's swaging process creates precise formation of the core around the tip of the bullet, creating a build-up of energy which contributes to its phenomenal performance. The copper jacket provides the necessary bearing surface for maximum stability out of the barrel, and the jacket is built to withstand the fast twist rates of the most advanced varmint rifles. This is not loaded ammunition.
- Mfg Item Num: 22420
- Category: Rifle Bullets
- Bullet Type: V-Max
- Caliber: .6mm (.243 diam)
- Weight: 75 gr
- Quantity: 100 per box
- Bullet Tip Material: Polymer
The dramatic fragmentation of the V-MAX bullet comes from a combination of the copper jacket, specially designed core and polymer tip.
- The industry's leading varmint bullet with polymer tip and streamlined design results in ultra flat trajectories.
- The match grade jacket design provides maximum accuracy at all ranges as well as explosive expansion, even at low velocities.
- V-MAX bullets are available in factory-loaded Varmint Express and Superformance Varmint ammo.