Numbered 12ga Overshot Cards #5 (500/bag)
Place an overshot card on top of the shot charge just before crimping to improve overall crimp quality and seal in small shot and/or buffer. Excellent for use with BPI Roll Crimpers.
Our testing lab has proven that poor crimps can alter the performance of an otherwise good load. Overshot cards always produce better, more consistent crimps and this consistency is demonstrated in the standard deviation of loads in our lab. Our ballistic lab recommends overshot cards for better crimps in all loads.
- Overshot cards produce flatter, tighter crimps
- More consistent load combustion and pellet containment
- Effectively contains pellets within the shotcup during the firing cycle
- Seals buffer within the shell
- Excellent for roll crimps