800 Plus progressive shotshell reloader
Ponsness/Warren doesn't make the cheapest reloaders on the market, but they do make some of the best. Our lab has been using the model 375 to load our test loads for as long as we've been in business. In fact, we still have the first one we ever bought.
The 800 Plus is equipped with the star gear, index pad, and main index gear. These system gives you that postive "click" of confidence when the machine is indexed.
- Die-removal cylinder
- Full-length resizing
- Large automatic primer feed system
- Maximum-leverage handle for easy actuation
- Taper crimp system
- Quick and easy shell removal at virtually any station
- EZ-Fill access hopper holds about a pound of powder and 25 lbs. of shot
- Brass external adjusting primer feed assembly
- New Patent Pending spring loaded floating powder seal
- Bushing pullers have been integrated into the plugs
- Steel Bushing access plugs
- Includes all other standard features found on PW's reliable progressive reloaders
Another great feature of the 800 Plus is the availability of quick-changing tooling kits. Since the 800 Plus does not have a center shaft, these tooling kits are easily installed in a tool head, allowing you to convert to another gauge in under 5 minutes and with no need to re-adjust any of the crimping stages.
12 gauge: H, #6 (1-1/8 oz)
20 gauge: D, #4 (7/8 oz)
28 gauge: B, #3 (3/4 oz)
.410 bore: 2A - #1 (1/2 oz)
Curmudgeon's Loading Tips:
For more great load data and loading hints, click on the Curmudgeon and sign up for our weekly email updates and product specials.
Product Type: 800 Plus Progressive Reloader
Made in USA
*This product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and may incur additional shipping time. Actual stock of this product from our manufacturer may not be accurately reflected online. Please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-273-5623 if you have any questions regarding your order.