Product Type: Ammunition
NOTE: All first-time ammunition customers must fill out and return the Ammunition Certification Form along with a copy of your driver's license or state issued I.D. before we can ship ammunition. IL residents must also include a copy of their FOID card.
** Failure to read and complete all the necessary steps below could result in the delay of receiving your order. **
WARNING: YOU MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE SHOTSHELL AMMUNITION AND YOU MUST BE 21 TO PURCHASE RIFLE/PISTOL AMMUNITION. FOR SAFETY REASONS, WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ANY AMMUNITION. ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT AMMUNITION FOR YOUR SPECIFIC FIREARM. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR OTHER REGULATIONS.
ATTENTION: RESIDENTS OF CA, CT, DE, DC, IL, MA, NJ, NY, AND OH PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR RESTRICTIONS BEFORE ORDERING ANY AMMUNITION PRODUCTS.
SHIPPING DETAILS & WARNING: AMMUNITION SHIPPED BY GROUND SERVICE DOES NOT REQUIRE A HAZMAT FEE. ANY AMMUNITION SHIPPED BY AIR SERVICE DOES REQUIRE AN AIR HAZMAT FEE. RIFLE AND PISTOL AMMUNITION REQUIRES A DIRECT SIGNATURE AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. THIS MEANS THAT THE ADULT PURCHASER MUST SIGN FOR DELIVERY OF THE SHIPMENT.
*** OUR SALES ASSOCIATES CAN HELP YOU WITH ANY QUESTIONS ***
CANNOT SHIP TO:
- APO/FPO addresses
- P.O. Box when shipping to the United States (a physical address is required)
- United States addresses that have a zip code that starts with 606
- United States addresses that have a zip code that starts with 100
- United States addresses that have a zip code that starts with 101
- United States addresses that have a zip code that starts with 102
- International addresses
- United States addresses that have a zip code that starts with 607
- United States addresses that have a zip code that starts with 608
- United States Territories
- District Of Columbia
- Standard shipping methods with direct signature when shipping to the United States
- New Jersey: Ammunition sales only to class #01 FFL Holders with resale certificate.
- Illinois: (Your state FOID card MUST be on file at BPI prior to your order) Please consult your state and local laws before ordering.