Whay they say about BPI loading manuals:
- "Few books in my collection are as referenced as the latest Advantages Manual from Ballistic Products, Inc., as the guide provides an unrivalled look into all things shotshell... For the shotshell reloader Advantages is a must-have, but even non-handloaders could benefit from it by using it to make more informed decisions when purchasing their shotshells."
~Aaron Carter, Managing Editor, American Rifleman magazine
- "Ballistic Products' manuals offer an extraordinary selection of data for the shotgunner seeking a favorite handload for a particular purpose."
~Ross Seyfried, Guns & Ammo magazine
- "Ballistic Products has done an excellent job with the latest manual. A good deal of information is imparted, and there are enough loads to satisfy the most discerning fans of the 16-gauge... It should be on the shelf of every 16-gauge reloader."
~R.H. VanDenburg, Jr. "The 16-Gauge Revisited," Shotgun Sports magazine, Dec '15
- "I consider Ballistic Products the premier source for all shotshell reloading equipment, supplies and most importantly factual information for shotshell handloaders."
~Ken Couger, author The RCBS Handbook of Shotshell Reloading
- "Nowhere else can you find the broad selection of components offered by BPI so well and completely laid out for review. And no one comes close to matching BPI's lineup of components, tools and accessories marketed specifically for shotshell reloaders. Check out Advantages and take advantage of all the great information it provides."
~R.H. VanDenburg, Jr., "Know Your Reloads", Shotgun Sports magazine
- "Just hand loaded and roll crimped my first 25 shells! Your Advantages manual, Hull Vise, and Roll Crimper make quality hand loading easy. I don't think I will ever fold crimp again!! Thank you for putting out quality products!!"
~Benjamin C. Tackett, Jr., Blythe, CA
"I have purchased your Advantages, High Performance Loads for Clays and Dove & Pigeon Magic and I am impressed at how much more information you have in your manuals over the competition. You are truly professional in your work. Keep up the good work!
I have been loading metallic rifle and pistol ammunition of all calibers for over 40 years and never have dabbled in shot shell reloading. I have hunted dove for years using factory field loads but with old age slipping up, recoil isn't as much fun as it use to be. As with rifle loads, lighter bullets can be driven to higher velocity, same with shotgun loads. Your technical catalogs were a great source of information.
~Richard Geer, Devine, TX