Black Pitch Spacer; Positive 1/4"
These buttstock pitch spacers fit between the stock and the recoil pad. They are ideal for fine tuning your shotgun's fit and point of aim. Since every shotgun stock and individual shooter is different, correcting guns that shoot too low or too high is an important fine-tuning step with every shotgun. All spacers are made from polymer for superior sanding & finishing characteristics. Slotted holes make them easy for any shooter to install at home.
Choose from a selection of spacers to find the perfect fit:
- Positive = thicker at top (this will lower your gun's point of aim). Available in 1/2" and 1/4" (at the top). Both sizes taper to approximately 1/8" at the bottom of the spacer.
FYI: This LOWERS the point of aim.
- Negative = thicker at bottom (this will raise your gun's point of aim). Available in 1/2" and 1/4" (at the bottom of the spacer). Both sizes taper to approximately 1/8" at the top of the spacer. FYI: This RAISES the point of aim.
- Spacers allow for adjustment of length of pull for the perfect fit.
- Grind to match the contour of any stock.
- Rub with oil or varnish add sheen.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: black
- Stong, lightweight, superior sanding and finishing properties
- Gunsmithing may be required
- Slotted holes for easy fitting
- Available in two thicknesses
You may also be interested in:
Positive, Flat, and Negative Pitch Spacers to raise or lower the point of aim.