Hornady Brass .204 Ruger unprimed #8604 (box/50)
Hornady produces brass with the same precision, attention to detail and focus on perfection that has made them a world leader in bullets. They measures their brass for consistent wall concentricity, tests pressure calibration to ensure uniform case expansion and hand-inspects each piece.
- New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition.
-Caliber: .204 Ruger
- Every single Hornady case is virtually identical to another Hornady case in the same caliber. This means consistent pressures, velocity and accuracy every time.
- The foundation of Hornady Ammunition is the foundation for what could be the most memorable shot of your lifetime.
- Extra time and care is taken in the creation of our cases, producing smaller lots that meet strict quality standards.
- Our cases offer reloaders excellent uniformity in case wall thickness, case weight and internal capacity.
- We measure for consistently tight wall concentricity and even run our cases through a pressure calibration test to ensure uniform case expansion. Our cases allow proper seating of the bullet not only in the case, but in the barrel as well.
- High quality brass contributes to consistent charges and pressures.
Chart of available brass cases
||Hornady 22-250 - unprimed
||Ruger 204 - unprimed
||Remington 223 - unprimed
||Winchester 243 - unprimed
||Winchester 270 - unprimed
||Remington Magnum 7mm - unprimed
||30-06 - unprimed
||Winchester Magnum 300 - unprimed
||45 Auto - unprimed
||Colt 45 - unprimed