Hornady InterLock Bullets .264 cal 6.5mm 129gr Spire Point (box/100) Hornady #2620
The InterLock is designed to be a devastating hunting bullet and nothing less. The InterLock Ring - a Hornady exclusive - ensures that the core and jacket remain locked during expansion. The InterLock retains more mass, energy and momentum after impact and transfers that energy to the target. Its reliable stopping power has earned the InterLock a worldwide reputation as a bullet for serious hunters. This is not loaded ammunition.
- Sectional Density: 0.264
- Ballistic Coefficient:0.445
- Bullet Type: SP INTERLOCK
- Caliber: 6.5mm (.264)
- Weight: 129 gr
- Quantity: 100 per box
- With the exception of our FMJ and Varmint Bullets, our traditional line of bullets features exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance.
- Most have our pioneering secant ogive design - one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed .
- All feature our exclusive InterLock design - a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet's core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.