Hornady 17cal 17gr HMR V-Max ammo #83170 (50 rds/box)
- Caliber: 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire
- Bullet Weight: 17 Grains
- Bullet Style: Polymer Tip V-Max
- Muzzle Velocity: 2550 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 245 ft. lbs.
Hornady has had two instant successes with their 17 HMR and the 17 HM2. These small cartridges provide tack-driving accuracy.
The 17 HMR ammo is loaded with the potent 17 gr V-Max varmint bullet and has a muzzle velocity of approximately 2,550 fps. The 17 HM2 has the same 17 gr V-Max and puts the bullet out at approximately 2,100 fps. All 17 caliber ammo is available in boxes of 50 or bricks of 500.
Hard-Hitting V-Max Technology:
The polymer tip of a V-Max bullet delivers more than tack-driving accuracy at long range -- it also creates dramatic expansion on impact.
- Honest 200-yard Performance: The flat trajectory delivered by the 17 HMR makes it the most accurate long-range rimfire ever made.
- Select Brass: The uniformity of the Hornady 17 HMR case is equalled only by ultra-expensive match ammo, and case geometry helps provide this new cartridge's unequalled performance!
- Propellant: The powerful new propellants available today make the 17 HMR the most accurate, hardest-hitting rimfire cartridge available
WARNING: YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER TO ORDER AMMUNITION. ALL AMMUNITION WILL BE SHIPPED VIA GROUND SERVICE AT OUR DISCRETION. ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT AMMUNITION FOR YOUR SPECIFIC FIREARM. DUE TO SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS AND LEGAL/REGULATORY REASONS, WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON AMMUNITION. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY OTHER REGULATIONS.
ATTENTION: RESIDENTS OF CA, CT, DE, DC, IL, KS, MA, NJ, NY, OH, RI, AND WA, CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS BEFORE ORDERING AMMUNITION PRODUCTS. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED FROM RESIDENTS OF CT, IL, & RI BEFORE AMMUNITION CAN BE SHIPPED.
BALLISTIC PRODUCTS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMPOSE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS TO INDIVIDUAL STATES.
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU CERTIFY YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE AND SATISFY ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LEGAL/REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
View our FAQ for specific requirements and restrictions.