MEC Anti-Seize Collet Lubricant #8925
MEC's own collet lubricant for resizing and actuating parts on your MEC reloader. Improves loading performance and extends the life of your MEC tool.
Necessary for collet resizers, like those found on the Super Sizer tool.
- Prior to lubricating collet, make sure that the inside and the outside of the collet are free of shot, powder and other residue.
- Apply a thin layer of Anti-Seize Lubricant to each of the eight outside fingers of the collet. (See Additional Images.) This can be applied with a small artist brush or cotton swab. Repeat as needed.
- Lack of lubricant will result in extra effort to operate the machine.
- The inside of the collet and shell lifter must be kept clean and dry.
- The pivoting points on the machine and the main shaft should also be lubricated periodically using a heavy-weight oil. DO NOT USE SPRAY LUBRICANTS.
Curmudgeon's Loading Tips:
For more great load data and loading hints, click on the Curmudgeon and sign up for our weekly email updates and product specials.
- Recommended for Sizemaster and Super Sizers
- MEC #: 8925
- Made in USA