#072PISK Piston Skeet 12ga wad (2500/bulk case)
This wad's exploits on skeet and sporting clays ranges are legendary. Distinctive "V" petals deliver near-perfect skeet patterns. Designed for hard-crossing, close-range shots, Piston Skeet is a legal spreading pattern for all competition. Excellent 1 oz. and 1-1/8oz. loads using many different hull and powder combinations.
Sporting Clays applications fall into 20-40 yards/hard crossing shots. Heavy cushioned section leaves reduced felt recoil. Some sporting clays shooters use this as their regular duty wad for the entire course.
Click here to save big when you buy in case quantity
- Gas Seal: flat obturator, .725" diameter, .035" thick with powder migration
- Overall length: 1.498" (0.150" shorter than the Piston Skeet Light #072PISKL)
- Seal to cup bottom: .920"
- Shotcup depth: .573"
- Optimum range: 15-40 yards
- Crossing shot specialist, all skeet shots
- Typical loads: 7/8 oz to 1-1/8 oz clay target and light field