#S780 Cast Steel Shot & Ballast Material (50 lbs/bag)
Cast reclaimed steel for ballast material and other industrial purposes. This shot is not made to ammunition industry (SAAMI) specifications.
- Cast steel shot in bulk bags of 50#
- For ballast and industrial applications
- Made in USA
- Call our bulk sales at 1-888-273-5623 for shipping quotations
Size Specification and Variation:
- All pass #7 Screen (.1110 - 2.80)
- 85% Min on #10 Screen (.0787 - 2.00)
- 97% Min on #12 Screen (.0661 - 1.70)
- Hardness = 44-46 Rockwell "C" range
- Density = 7.85 grams/cc (approx., tolerances apply)
Shipping Discounts: Take advantage of our powerful outbound shipping discounts - especially at quantities of 200 lbs. and more. Just call our customer service team at 1-888-2-RELOAD.
Volume Pricing and bulk packaging is available for commerical and industrial use. This cast steel shot is a popular industrial ballast material.
|Product Type: Cast steel shot; does not meet SAAMI industry guidelines as a shotshell pellet. |
Specs: see above (industry tolerances apply)
Packaging: Duck cloth bag, sewn seams. 10 lbs. per unit
Made in U.S.A.