Established in 1974, BPI specializes in reloading components, ammunition, and accessories for shotgunners and hunters. Our fine selection of products and publications are available nationwide in stores and catalogs. The finest shotshell manufacturers around the world use our proprietary components.
Ballistic Products Incorporated:
Almost forty years of patents, invention and innovation:
- First 10 gauge all-plastic lead shot hunting wad*
- First 10 gauge all-plastic steel shot hunting wad*
- First to provide steel shot reloading products and information
- First 12 gauge all-plastic hunting wad*
- First pressure-relief/vented shotgun wads *
- First double gas seal shotshell load design*
- First ground-poly shotshell buffers for reloading
- First mixed-element shotshell buffering agents
- First to successfully develop and market wads specifically designed for turkey head shooting *
- First U.S. company to introduce European components to sporting clays shooters
- First U.S. company to provide specialized wads for international trap
- First to introduce Teflon™ into successful shotshell design
- First to introduce Tyvek™ into successful shotshell design
- First to introduce Mylar™ into successful shotshell design
- First to manufacture and market cardboard spreader wads for reloaders
- First to import nickel-plated lead shot
- First to manufacture the Hull Vise™
- First to manufacture the Spin Doctor™
- First to manufacture the Trim Doctor™
- First to utilize mica dust in reloading applications
- First to export steel shot hunting wads and shot to European shotshell manufacturers.
- First to publish specific component and application-oriented loading manuals.
- Developed the X-Stream spreader insert.
*Ballistic Products components and design concepts covered by U.S. Patents #4103621 & 4220090
Teflon™, Tyvek™ and Mylar™ are all registered trademarks of Dupont
Here is How to Contact Us
Toll-Free Sales/Customer Service:
Will Call & Corporate Offices Location:
20015 75th Ave. N.
Corcoran, MN 55340
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Please include your name and address in all correspondence
PO Box 293
Hamel, MN 55340