We comply with all local, state and federal laws. The following list of state and local laws is not represented to be inclusive of the many laws regarding the purchase of ammunition in all 50 states. You must be aware of any laws affecting your ability to purchase ammunition. Laws regarding the purchase of ammunition are subject to frequent change and court interpretation may vary. This summary is not intended as legal advice or restatement of law, rather as general guidelines to be followed.
For more information on the sale of firearms and ammunition in your state visit the link below, please follow this link.
Individual, local, and state laws are too numerous to list. However, the following sales restrictions will apply:
• Connecticut: Must have valid CT Ammunition Certificate and State ID on file
• Illinois- Must have valid FOID card and state issued ID on file
• Chicago, Cook County, IL- No ammunition sales
• Massachusetts- No sales of ammunition or reloading supplies
• New York (State) - No ammunition sales
• California: No ammunition sales
• Washington DC- No sales of any kind
• No ammunition sales to APO or FPO addresses
• No PO Box addresses
Please complete and sign Ammunition Sales and Certification Agreement and mail, Fax, or Email it to us with a copy of your driver's license or other government ID.
Please include your name and address in all correspondence
Ballistic Products, Inc
PO Box 293
Hamel, MN 55340
Please complete the ammunition statement in a neat and complete manner, and be sure to include your email address. You need only do this once and we will keep it on file for your account. We must be able to read the photo copy of your drivers license to process your order. Please ensure it is readable before you fax it; failure to do so will delay your order being processed.