MEC 400E Sporter Midi Clay Target Machine
The 400E Sporter is the commercial sporting clay target machine made in the USA and manufactured from heavy duty steel and stainless steel materials. It also features an upgraded motor and gearbox designed to throw more targets faster and further. This is the machine of choice for clubs who want a machine capable of throwing high volumes of targets in an economical package.
- Holds 400 standard targets. Midi carousel available in place of standard carousel at no extra charge.
- Throwing distance up to 120 yards.
- Cycle time of 1.5 seconds.
- Tilts back to 70 degrees, great for teal target presentations.
- Tilts left and right up to 40 degrees either side of vertical to throw looping targets.
- Elevation and tilt quickly and easily adjusted without the need for wrenches.
- Upgraded motor and gearbox.
- Capable of throwing International targets.
- Weighs 162 lbs.
- Dimensions are 44"H x 31"L x 22"W at zero tilt and zero elevation.
- Three-year warranty and life-time warranty on main-shaft and one-way bearing.
- Uses 12V Deep Cycle Marine Grade Battery, Group 24 Minimum.
SHIPPING: All MEC Clay Target Machines are shipped from separate facility. Shipping for the MEC Target Machines may require a lift gate. Our customer service team will provide a custom shipping quote prior to processing your order.
Please make sure that your contact information is correct so that we may contact you with the shipping quote.