Piston Skeet 12ga wad (250/bag)
This wad's exploits on skeet and sporting clays ranges are legendary. Distinctive "V" petals deliver near-perfect skeet patterns. Designed for hard-crossing, close-range shots, Piston Skeet is a legal spreading pattern for all competition. Excellent 1 oz. and 1-1/8oz. loads using many different hull and powder combinations.
Sporting Clays applications fall into 20-40 yards/hard crossing shots. Heavy cushioned section leaves reduced felt recoil. Some sporting clays shooters use this as their regular duty wad for the entire course.
- Gas Seal: flat obturator, .725" diameter, .035" thick with powder migration
- Overall length: 1.498" (0.150" shorter than the Piston Skeet Light #072PISKL)
- Seal to cup bottom: .920"
- Shotcup depth: .573"
- Optimum range: 15-40 yards
- Crossing shot specialist, all skeet shots
- Typical loads: 7/8 oz to 1-1/8 oz clay target and light field