MEC 400E Chandelle Midi Clay Target Machine
The 300E and 400E Chandelles are our midlevel club clay target machine for throwing Rabbit or Standard targets. The 300E Chandelle is made in the USA and manufactured with heavy duty steel and stainless steel materials. The Tilt base allows for a variety of target presentations and the machine comes with a three year warranty.
- Holds 300 or 400 standard targets. Midi carousel available in place of standard carousel at no extra charge.
- Genuine 100 yard throwing distance.
- Cycle time of 1.5 seconds.
- Tilts forward 45 degrees to throw Rabbit targets along the ground, standard targets along the ground or just above if the terrain is too rocky.
- Tilts back to up to 45 degrees to throw a true Chandelle presentation or straight up vertical Teal targets.
- Tilts up to 35 degrees left and 25 degrees right (when viewed from behind) to add curl to any target presentation and allow the user to throw Standard targets that will land upside down.
- Weighs 213 lbs.
- Dimensions are 54"H x 27"L x 18"W at zero tilt and zero elevation.
- Three-year warranty and life-time warranty on main-shaft and one-way bearing.
- Uses 12V Deep Cycle Marine Grade Battery, Group 24 Minimum.
- Note: Midi machines are capable of throwing 90mm targets.
SHIPPING: All MEC Clay Target Machines are shipped from separate facility. Shipping for the MEC Target Machines may require a lift gate. Our customer service team will provide a custom shipping quote prior to processing your order.
Please make sure that your contact information is correct so that we may contact you with the shipping quote.