DryFire Primer Sealant (20 gram tube)
Our ballistic lab worked directly with the industry leader in ammunition weather-proofing to develop DryFire primer sealant. Our lab wanted just the right combination of viscosity and sealing capability - and we've finally found it. We're so confident in DryFire that we've discontinued the primer sealant we used to carry; DryFire is that much more effective. If you shoot in any conditions that may include a chance of any type of precipitation or water splash, then you need DryFire as part of your loading routine.
When applied correctly, BPI DryFire creates a moisture-proof barrier between shotshell components and the elements. Apply DryFire around the edge of the primer in a finished cartridge. Only a small amount is required. Allow the sealant to air dry.
Product is effective within temperature range of -40 F to 150 F. Though it may get a little thicker in extreme temps, but it will not solidify.
- Specially designed for shotshell cartridges.
- Creates a moisture-proof barrier between shotshell components and the elements.
- Each 20 gram tube will seal up to 800 primers.
- Dries in 15-30 minutes.
- Cannot ship internationally (flammable and/or toxic)
- Made in USA
*Also see ShellShield crimp sealant for complete shotshell waterproofing.
- Apply around the edge of the primer in a loaded cartridge.
- Only a small amount is required.
- Allow the sealant to air dry.
CLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
Product Type: Primer Sealant
Size: 20 gram tube with resealable cap
Shipping: Cannot be exported due to flammability and/or toxicity.
Made in USA